Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Relaxing Sunday

So our A/C, oven and refrigerator all broke this week. We've had repair people out and apparently all the parts will be under warranty however, we have to wait until the parts come in for each to be fully repaired. We purchased fans for the bedroom but the rest of the house is horribly hot. I didnt want to purchase too many b/c I think its just a waste of money if it gets repaired on Monday. (hopefully). DH and I spent time together on friday and then we went out with some of my girlfriends for one of my friends birthday. It was really nice.. of course i was DD but that was okay it was just nice to be out and spending time with friends. The rest of my weekend ws spent cleaning and relaxing. As far as physically I cant really complain. My breasts are super super tender, CM seems to have lightened up. Some cramping and I'm tired but overall nothing out of the norm since I'm taking Prometrium.
Monday is our first year anniversary so I am excited about that !!!! and then 8 more days until my first beta. I think I might really want until the test and NOT poas. We'll see. I just dont know if I can take seeing only one line again.
Hope everyone else also had a fun and relaxing weekend.

No comments: