Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Day...

So today was my last day at work.. at least full time. Since I oversee 8 companies they are having a hard time transitioning my job duties to others so I said if they needed help I would go back from time to time as needed. My staff had a luncheon yesterday and today for me and it was really nice. I got flowers and cards and it really was very touching to hear how I impacted some of them on a personal level. It was humbling and satisfying... I will miss them much. but the job LITTLE. it was more stressful then hostage negotiations and probably as painful.
DH: getting on my nerves. We havent really spent any time together this week and I guess with hormones and feeling insecure with the job change and baby stuff and... did I say hormones.. well if I was a praying mantis i would've bit his head off. GRRRRR
As for me.. doing okay. Breasts still tender.. more CM (sorry TMI).. sometimes have to wonder if I'm gonna bleed but then nope just CM. Other then that nothing to report. I really have been so busy I havent been able to agonize over it. Taking Prometrium 200 mg 2x's a day to keep up P4 level. It hasnt given me any horrible side effects (minus the breasts and a good nights sleep).
Will report more over the weekend. Hope everyone has a Wonderful 4th. Baby dust to all..

1 comment:

Luke said...

Hi there! I just wanted to wish you lots of luck and baby dust during this 2ww. I know the wait seems like forever. I'll keep checking back to see how you are doing.

p.s. welcome to the blog world!