Friday, July 11, 2008

AF in full force

Okay so AF in full force. Called dr's office and I have an appt for tomorrow at 8:15 to do baseline (blood work and ultrasound). I think that we might do this cycle on our own and pick up again next month since I would have to pay for the medicine out of pocket. Was thinking that I could work out at the gym this month and pamper myself and then get back on the horse next month. I mean whats 4 weeks of trying on my own... i mean I do have leftover clomid so maybe I will still take that days 3-7 and then BD over the next week after and just see what happens.... would appreciate anyone's thougts on this. ohhh, also i know two girls that went to a clinic in annapolis, Md. it guarantees or money back.. both got pregnant. The one lady i know has also been trying for years. I love my clinic though and really dont think I should make a change just yet... I've only been there since October and this was only my 3rd iui. Again.. any advice welcome.

No comments: