Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8dpiui and Sharp Pains

So last night I had sharp stabbing pains in my right side. It came suddenly lasted about 10-15 seconds each time and then passed. Some pain on my left but not as sharp. This is not cramping like normal (for me). tonight I also had more sharp pains, didnt want to bother my RE so i called my referring OBGYN. I got the no call doctor who was not helpful she told me to wait until tomorrow and the thought of a tubal rupture came to mind. So kinda nervous b/c I know my tubes are not completely "open". Also i went to fill my script of the prometrium and discovered that my last employer already terminated my insurance so that really pissed me off b/c i thought that I would have had until July 30th. Also waiting for the 10th because that will be 10 days from IUI and usually I start spotting so anxious to see if I will get AF this cycle too. Keeping the faith until then... and gonna call the doctors tomorrow =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you, I certainly hope the pains subsided and were nothing! I have been reading your blog daily and am really rooting for you!

Mrs. Caterpillar said...

To bigmouthmom:
Thanks alot for being my cheerleader. It means alot =)