Saturday, June 28, 2008

24 hours until IUI #3

DH and I went to the drs. this morning to find that both follicles were mature enough. They will call later to let us know when the IUI will be but the Dr. thought it would be Sunday and Monday mornings. He said 95% sure. By the time we pulled up in the driveway they were calling to advise that it would in fact be tomorrow and Monday morning. I spent a relaxing day at the beach catching up with and old friend and then the evening was spent cleaning up our bedroom to keep my mind busy. Truth be told I am nervous about IUI #3 and very anxious for it to work. This is getter harder on me and DH. Well will post tomorrow when I get back from the Doctors.

1 comment:

amy said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hope it works!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com